Thursday, 28 June 2012

Doodle of the day

Suffering a bit from artist block lately (or thats what im calling it...) drawings going wrong or not knowing what to draw entirely and motivation/ confidence being low. So I am trying again my rule to do a drawing a day (I know I should be doing this anyway and am most days but going to be more strict!!!) and even if its rubbish and I show it to no one! because of its shockingly bad drawingness =D so far I have gone 4 days in a row yay me! I feel I will be prouder when this number grows.....

Anywho I have lately been reading Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie as I have never read the original story and only watched the films, and it has been very interesting to read and find the little bits that have been missed out. Today I was inspired to draw a Wendy character (needs improvement) but I also thought it was a good story to play around with because there are a lot of young boy characters, and I do not tend to draw young male characters as I don't have as much confidence so there will most likely be more peter pan inspired drawings on the way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment