Monday, 20 August 2012

My New Favourite Book!!!


I absolutely love this book!! I am a big fan of Disney films so I was very excited about getting this. I love getting new art books because their soo pwetty and very inspirational and can give you new ideas for your own work. This book is great because it has artwork from all the films from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (and some artwork from shorts before)  all the way through to Tangled. Which means there are a lot of different styles of artwork in this book which was the main reason for me getting it.

Here is a video of someone showing the book.


I have only briefly looked at this book as I got it this morning but my favorite artists in this book so far have to be Mel Shaw and Glen Keane especially their artwork for Beauty and the Beast. But the best bit by far for me is the Lion King artwork! as I love that film and hadn't seen much of the artwork from the film and the young Simba character sketches are soo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment