Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Fiery Fred sketch


This is an illustration for a course that I am doing and it is about a young dragon called Fred who has accidentally set fire to a village. I think I need to exaggerate Fred's expression a bit more to make it look more comical other than that I'm not sure, I'm having one of those I'm not entirely happy with it but not sure how to improve =S. I'm now going to do some colour tests with different mediums as I don't have a clue how I am going to colour it!! and also thought this would work well for this week's illustration Friday conveniently =D which also gives me a deadline. Though I think it might just be a section of it.


1 comment:

  1. AWWW it's so cute!!

    Is Fred supposed to look more shocked or more like "doh!"?
    Maybe try putting expression into his arms to help the facial expression?

    Cousin Helen xx

    ReplyDelete