Saturday, 22 June 2013

Illustrate It Competition


I decided to enter the Illustrate It 2013 competition and this is my entry. I used watercolour and then coloured pencil to outline and shade certain areas, then scanned it in and took it into Photoshop to enhance the colours and add a little bit of texture to the bus, alarm and table. I think it went well though I do feel I possibly went a bit too simple, also need to practise drawing vehicles. I also feel his expressions and body language could have been a bit more exaggerated to add more character. However I am happy with how the colours turned out, and feel that your eye is guided around the picture.

If you would like to vote for me then please follow this link http://www.illustrateit.co.uk/gallery.asp Thank you if you do!! =D

1 comment: